Why Do You Need Color Correction?
January 05, 2016 by Chuck Baker
Watch this episode of Editor’s Lounge with Terence Cullen of post house AlphaDogs and you’ll see why color correction is important. While Terence talks about color correction in post, the concepts are even more important for live production, where you have to get your color correct **before **you start your show. All the situations described in this video also apply to live production. Take the time and effort to properly color-balance your cameras and color-match your inputs or your live show will have jarring color mismatches as you switch from source to source.
To learn more, download our white paper by Allan Tépper:
- How to adjust your cameras properly before your shoot
- How to use the built-in waveform and vectorscopes in TriCaster to clean up any remaining issues
Make your color perfectly corrected from all input sources More Articles by Allan Tépper
- What You Need To Know For Live Streaming From Your Multicam Studio
- What’s The Best Camera For My Live TV Studio
- Make Your Corporate Webcast Look Like Network TV With LiveText
- How To Design Your Audio Setup for TriCaster Mini, Part I
- How To Design Your Audio Setup for TriCaster Mini, Part II
- How To Design Your Audio Setup for TriCaster Mini, Part III